Education & G.E.D. Program
The Bridge Center offers a proactive approach to life by providing a wide variety of training to aid individuals with obtaining self-sufficiency. The Bridge Center assesses and offers resources for individuals to work on a variety of barriers that may be standing in the way of their success. Whether they need help with a resume or help getting their G.E.D, or learning how to budget, we offer a variety of ways to achieve their goals.
- G.E.D. Program - use of the computers and coaching assistance from staff and volunteers;
- Budgeting - help in organizing and planning your household budget;
- Resume - help with writing up a quality resume to highlight your skills and experience to help when applying for jobs;
- Applications - help with job applications;
- Interviews - help with practice interviews and interview tips;